DoorBird D21DKV IP Video Door Station Flush Mount
Now there is a range of Doorbirds for Multi-Dwelling residences. The visitor can choose which residence they are calling with the keypad. A clean and sharp 3.5 ” display screen can show a directory of residences or owners. The first Video Intercom system for units, apartments, and gated communities, that can notify your smartphone of a visitor, wherever you are in the world.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Imagine, you are not at home and your children have locked themselves out or the courier wants to deliver a parcel. With DoorBird this is no longer a problem. Every time someone rings the doorbell you will get a push notification on your smartphone or tablet. Via the DoorBird App you are not only able to talk to the visitor but also see them live in HD quality. You will never miss a visitor again. With DoorBird you are on the move and yet at home, even if a burglar rings at the door to check if someone is at home.
- Free visitor history: Store still images for free. Optional video recording available
- Receive packages at any time: Direct the parcel carrier e.g. to the neighbor or open the garage door via smartphone
- Geofencing: Automatic door and gate opening when returning home
- Night vision IR: With 12 Infrared LEDs
- FID card reader: Configurable remotely via App (e. g. time frame)
- Call button: With a backlit nameplate
- Motion sensor with 4D technology: Distance up to 10 m adjustable via App (interval: 1 m)
- Keypad Module: Configurable via App. More than 100 individual PIN codes. Individual events (e.g.: alarm system control)
- HDTV Video: Ultra wide-angle, hemispheric lens, 180°
- Easy connection to the network: Connection via RJ45 socket or bell wire via a 2-wire transformer (PoE, network data)
- Microphone: Clear voice transmission
- Two freely configurable bi-stable switching relays: Control two doors or gates via App. Status configurable via App: Temporary or permanent circuit